Islamabad Electric Supply Company
Nav view search
Project Management Unit (PMU)
Project Management Unit in all distribution companies (DISCOs) were established vide PEPCO letter No. GM/ (HR)/HRD/3895-3912 dated May 14 2009 with following charter:
- To ensure implementation of the Project by undertaking activities related to planning, Scheduling, Procurement and Safeguards & Finance.
- To ensure that ail land acquisition and resettlement activities under investment program are duly carried out and completed.
- To ensure that the project is physically executed and completed according to the prescribed standards and specifications and as per schedule.
- To deal with and report on all procurement related matters and seek approval form CEO and the Board of Directors, if required.
- To deal with and report on all safeguards related matters and obtain approval form CEO.
- To deal with and report on finance and disbursement related matters, including all withdrawal applications and payments.
- To take care of all responsibilities and tasks related to environment, land, and social (Including involuntary resettlement and indigenous people) safeguards.
- To ensure that Donors Anticorruption policy is followed throughout the implementation of the investment program.
- To compile quarterly progress reports and submit to PEPCO for consolidation and submission to the Donor Agency.
- To co-ordinate with Project preparatory, implementation, Monitoring & Capacity Building Consultants.
- To implement Support Project / Component.
Asian Development Bank
- Final LARP (R) IESCO _ Bagh - Hattian TL _ 30 Mrach 2015
- Land Acquisition and Resettlement Plan (LARP) Urdu_Tr-II
- ADB Approved Revised LARPs 2013 of Trench II
- Bi Annual Environmental Monitoring Report (ADB) Tranche-II IESCO (Jul-Dec 2014)
- Bi Annual Social Monitoring Report (ADB) Tranche-II IESCO (Jul-Dec 2016)
- Environmental Management & Monitoring Plan (EMMP) Tranche II (ADB)
- Environmental Management & Monitoring Plan (Urdu version)
- IEE reports PDEIP Tranche-II-ADB Latest
- Revised LARP In & Out Construction at Chakri Sub Station (Additional SC) Transmission Line Subproject
- LARP in Urdu of Feed for 132 KV Sangjani-2 Grid Station TL
- LARP in Urdu of Feed For Chakri Road 132 KV Grid Station Transmission Line
- LARP in Urdu of In & Out Construction at Chakri 132 KV Sub station Transmission Line
- LARP in Urdu of KTM - Chakri Road 132 KV Transmission Line
- LARP in Urdu of Replacement of Burhan - New WAh Cct 1 & 2 132 KV Transmission Line
- LARP in Urdu of Replacement of existing New Rawat - Swan 132 KV Transmission Line
- LARP in Urdu of Replacement of Sangjani - Zero Point 132 KV TL
- IESCO IEE of T-3 (ADB)
- LARPs- IESCO_Tr-III
- Bi Annual Social Monitoring Report (ADB) Tranche-III IESCO (Jul-Dec 2016)
- Final IEE Jand GS & Feeding TLine
- Final IEE Lakarmar GS & Feeding TLine
- Final IEE Tamman GS & Feeding TLine
- Final IEE_Dande Shah Bilawal GS & Feeding TLine
- DDR_IEE Tr-IV
- DDR of D.S Bilwal GS _Conversion (Tr-IV IESCO)
- DDR of Jand GS_Conversion (Tr-IV IESCO)
- DDR of Lakkarmar GS_Conversion (Tr-IV IESCO)
- DDR of Tamman GS Conversion (Tr-IV IESCO)
- SRP_132 KV feeding TL D.S.Bilawal Grid Station
- SRP_132 KV feeding TL Jand Grid Station
- SRP_132 KV feeding TL Lakkarmar Grid Station
- SRP_132 KV feeding TL Tamman Grid Station